CUSTOMERS. EMPLOYEES. COMMUNITY.
We are based on three missions: our commitment to our customers, our commitment to our employees, and our commitment to our community. We are proud to say that 15% of our employees are United States Veterans, and we participate in the Army Recovery Care Program. We are also passionate about giving back, and over 10% of our company profits are returned back to the community in local charity work.
Through contributions, collaborations with nonprofit organizations, and employee volunteerism, we are dedicated to bringing positive change to our community. Our recent philanthropic efforts include:
- Sponsorship of the Boston Museum of Science Stars of STEM event
- Sponsorship of the Catholic Medical’s Annual Golf Tournament to raise funds for their cardiovascular wing
- Sponsorship of Catholic Medical’s annual charity gala to raise funds for their birthing wing
- Annual Donation to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Sponsor of the higher possibilities golf tournament to raise money for individuals in need of prosthetics
- Donation of over $10k to a fund a local group that builds schools in 3rd world countries
- Raised $4k to support the Doug Flutie Jr., Foundation for Autism during our Annual Golf Tournament
- Create holiday baskets and prepare food donations for local Salvation Army
Aqueduct Proudly Participated in the 2022 EBS Client Activity Challenge with GivHero
Aqueduct Technologies recently participated in the 2022 EBS Client Activity Step Challenge with GivHero. In total, a whopping 185,756,197 steps were taken by 591 participants spread out over 25 teams. Together, we donated $3,000 to Feeding America, the National Health...
Aqueduct Proudly Supports The GriffStong16 Golf Tournament
Aqueduct employees, Jack Kaiser, Senior Vice President of Sales, and Jay Sartori, Vice President of Services, recently golfed at the GiffStrong16 Golf Tournament. This event raises money to support cancer research and patients and families during their struggle...
Aqueduct Participates in BSO Sensory Friendly Concert
Last week a number of our employees spent an afternoon at the Boston Symphony Hall assembling gift bags for those attending the sensory-friendly concert. These interactive bags included crayons, coloring paper, stress balls in the shape of music notes, and glow...
Aqueduct Proudly Supports The VHB Jimmy Fund Golf Tournament
Aqueduct Technologies employees, Matt Ruzzano, Director of Sales, and Liam Moore, Client Engagement Representative, recently golfed at the VHB Jimmy Fund Golf Tournament. This event raises money for The Jimmy Fund to support cancer research and the treatment of...
Aqueduct Employees Volunteer for Women and Girls in STEM Event
Aqueduct Technologies employees, Grace Calfin, Corporate Recruiter, and Rachel VanOudenaren, Technology Enabler, recently used a Community Service Volunteer Day to mentor young women at the Women and Girls in STEM event at the Boston Museum of Science, in partnership...
We will work with you to find the perfect solution to your technical challenge, all for free.