IT as a Service
At Aqueduct, we work with our customers to determine the best solutions for their environment. We deliver solutions that simplify complexity and meet and exceed expectations. Each solution encompasses the best available products and services across all consumption models, customized to your organizations requirements, budget, and desired business outcomes.
Within each of our hybrid solutions, we provide the following services:
Network as a Service
Centralized visibility & control, without cost and complexity
Modern networks are vast and complex, spanning the globe to make information available to everyone within an organization, and have begun to encompass new areas of technology. The Internet has unlocked tremendous new capabilities and technologies, but these innovations require persistent and reliable network connectivity.
Cisco Meraki delivers the most robust cloud managed network, enabling massively-scaled deployments with tens of thousands of switches or APs. Support hundreds of thousands of end users in a single network without lengthy provisioning, training, or performance bottlenecks.
The extensive portfolio includes wireless access points, security appliances, access and distribution switching, VoIP phones, mobility management, and video surveillance. Each are built to work together to help deliver a truly scalable and easy to manage comprehensive IT solution.
- Unified visibility and control of the entire network via a single dashboard: wireless, switching, and security appliances
- Streamlines large networks with tens of thousands of endpoints
- Zero-touch provisioning for rapid deployment
- Built-in multi site network management tools
- Automated network monitoring and alerts
- Intuitive interface eliminates costly training or added staff
- Network tagging engine – search and sync settings by tag
- Role-based administration and auditable change logs
- Continuous feature updates delivered from the cloud
- Highly available and secure (PCI / HIPAA compliant)
MX Cloud Managed Security Appliance Series
Cisco Meraki MX Security Appliances are ideal for organizations with large numbers of distributed sites. Since the MX is 100% cloud managed, installation and remote management is simple. The MX has a comprehensive suite of network services, eliminating the need for multiple appliances. These services include Layer 7 application firewall, content filtering, web search filtering, SNORT® based intrusion prevention, web caching, Intelligent WAN with multiple uplinks and 4G failover.
Intelligent WAN Made Simple
Dual WAN ports with load balancing and failover enable the use of MPLS and redundant, commodity Internet connections, providing additional bandwidth and higher reliability.
3G / 4G failover
The Cisco Meraki MX supports 3G/4G service providers globally for WAN connection failover. Web caching temporarily stores video, media, and web documents, lowering bandwidth usage and accelerating the download speed of Internet content.
Layer 7 traffic shaping, application prioritization optimizes the traffic for mission-critical applications and user experience.
Intelligent path control
Use dynamic VPN path selection to choose the best VPN uplink based on packet loss, latency, and jitter. Define policies for sending the right traffic through the appropriate path (e.g., send voice via MPLS, http via VPN over broadband).
Cisco Meraki’s unique auto provisioning site-to-site VPN (Auto VPN) connects branches securely with unmatched simplicity. MX Security Appliances automatically learn VPN parameters needed to establish and maintain VPN sessions using a 128-bit AES encryption. A unique cloud-enabled discovery mechanism enables automatic interconnection of VPN peers and routes across the WAN, and keeps them updated in dynamic IP environments.
Security as a Service
We provide a managed Security-as-a-Service solution that integrates innovative security technology, human analytics, and responsive communication to deliver the highest-quality security outcome for companies that demand a leading cloud security provider. Our solutions enable IT manages to meet the demands set by senior management to protect and maintain compliance across their IT environment without adding resources, budget, or complexity.
We offer Security-as-a-Service for on-premise, cloud, and hybrid infrastructures, delivering deep security insight and continuous protection for customers at a lower cost than traditional security solutions.
Unlike products that require organizations to implement complex software and hardware, add specialized security resources, and integrate and manage everything in-house, our partner’s security and compliance solutions:
- Protect on-premises, cloud, and hybrid datacenters with a single solution
- Assist organizations to meet compliance mandates without disrupting their normal business operations
- Identify vulnerabilities across networks, systems, and applications
- Defend web applications from attacks to ensure availability and prevent data loss
- Analyze logs across the application stack to identify malicious or anomalistic behavior
- Provide 24×7 monitoring by a team of certified security and compliance experts
Deep security insights:
- Threat visibility across application stack
- Security content mapped to the stages of an attack
- Continuously updated threat intelligence and security content
- 24×7 security monitoring
- Expert-assisted remediation
- Quick incident response
Lower total cost:
- Pay-as-you-go pricing model
- No 24×7 staffing required
- No expensive software licenses, maintenance or hardware to purchase
Backup as a Service
Webex as a Service
Collaborate More Productively
How are you bringing together people on multiple devices and standards-based endpoints?
You may simply need small online meetings with video conferencing and screen sharing. But you can add specialized functionality for webinars, training, or remote technical support. You may need global online meetings with integrated audio that can be joined via telepresence and multiple video systems. Or you might want personal video meeting rooms. Cisco WebEx products are all that.
Work where you are and seamlessly meet with anyone for a fully interactive and immersive experience.
- Expand interview reach with anytime, anywhere video conferencing
- Provide relevant, just-in-time training as needs evolve
- Generate revenue from events, recordings, and collaborative training
- Manage remote teams more effectively
- Bring teams together to make faster decisions remotely, reducing cost of face-to-face meetings
- Share video with almost any off-the-shelf webcam
- Easily control meetings
- Specify camera settings using simple controls
- Start of stop sending video with the push of a single button
Aqueduct Adoption Services
- Get your users up to speed and comfortable using the Services the right way
- Guide users and admins through adoption of the technology in a simplified manner
- Provide Specific Use Case Training
- Rapidly Increase Usage and Lower “Problem” Meeting complaints by having a procedure
Power Management as a Service
By leveraging our Power Management as a Service solution, organizations do not need to implement costly monitoring solutions, develop internal skills around power delivery, or align critical staff to 24×7 management of power solutions.
Cellular Gateway as a Service
With 5G becoming more prevalent, or cellular being used as backup, option to customize a plan that works for your organization’s unique requirements with billing terms and monthly data limits.
We will work with you to find the perfect solution to your technical challenge, all for free.