Growing technology solution provider, Aqueduct Technologies, celebrates “opening day” for their state-of-the-art facility in Waltham, MA.
Aqueduct Technologies announced the grand opening of its new corporate headquarters at 400 5th Ave in Waltham, MA. The new space accommodates a much larger facility to support:
- New and expanding technology solutions
- Easily accessible location for clients and business partners
- A state-of-the-art briefing center which provides customers with a “Day in the Life” hands-on experience with Data Center and Collaboration solutions from EMC, Cisco, and VMware, Plantronics, Jabra, Salesforce.com and many others.
- Increased space for the continued growth of its employee base.
- Guest space for clients and business partners
- “The Hive” – activity room for fun
The new facility will allow Aqueduct to serve their customers more efficiently and with expanded capabilities. Given that the number of employees has increased rapidly over the past years, the company has outgrown their previous headquarters in Quincy, MA and moved into a larger space in order to support their continued fast-paced expansion. The company will continue hiring and expanding to meet the increased customer demand for technology solutions that enable their clients.
Aqueduct Technologies has partnered with the leading manufactures in the business such as Cisco, EMC, VMware and Microsoft to deliver solutions that will positively impact their customer’s business.
In addition to the company’s new headquarters facility; Aqueduct Technologies has also launched a new online presence that significantly expanded their level of social and customer interaction programs. Aqueduct Technologies worked with their customers and business partners over the last couple of months to identify engagement models and technical solutions that would promote greater synergies and provide additional value.
Manak Ahluwalia, Aqueduct Technologies COO said “It was our focus to make it easy to do business with us. Our goal was to provide customers with direct access to our deep industry experience and continue to be their trusted advisor. We also made significant investments in automating many of our communication and support solutions to reduce our response times and to give our customers and business partners more transparency into our business.”