WALTHAM, MA, October 20th, 2020 – Aqueduct Technologies, Inc. announced today that they met all technical requirements to recertify Cisco’s Advanced Collaboration Architecture Specialization, making Aqueduct one of the top specialized organizations in the country. This recertification highlights Aqueduct’s continued ability to provide top-tier unified communication, collaboration, and contact center solutions.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, collaboration between customers, partners, and suppliers has never been more important. Aqueduct’s main focus has been to boost productivity, better connect customers, and foster collaboration to keep businesses running as effectively as possible.
Aqueduct’s collaboration focused authorizations and designations for include:
- Lifecycle Advisor for Cisco Collaboration, Cisco Webex, and Cisco Spark
- Cisco Webex Calling Partner
- Collaboration SaaS Authorization
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Authorization
- EA Collab – UC TP PC
- EA Collab-Flex Plan, Flex Plan On-Prem Calling, Flex Plan On-Prem Meetings
- UCM Cloud-Customer Connected
- Cisco Spark Flex Plan Migration Program
About Aqueduct Technologies, Inc.
Aqueduct Technologies is a New England based IT solutions provider completely vested in and devoted to the success of our customers. The combination of our industry experience, responsive local team, and executive commitment is so powerful and unique that we can confidently provide our customers the “Aqueduct 100% Services Guarantee.”
To learn more about Aqueduct, please email email@example.com or call (617) 221-3570.