CUSTOMERS. EMPLOYEES. COMMUNITY.
We are based on three missions: our commitment to our customers, our commitment to our employees, and our commitment to our community. We are proud to say that 15% of our employees are United States Veterans, and we participate in the Army Recovery Care Program. We are also passionate about giving back, and over 10% of our company profits are returned back to the community in local charity work.
Through contributions, collaborations with nonprofit organizations, and employee volunteerism, we are dedicated to bringing positive change to our community. Our recent philanthropic efforts include:
- Sponsorship of the Boston Museum of Science Stars of STEM event
- Sponsorship of the Catholic Medical’s Annual Golf Tournament to raise funds for their cardiovascular wing
- Sponsorship of Catholic Medical’s annual charity gala to raise funds for their birthing wing
- Annual Donation to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Sponsor of the higher possibilities golf tournament to raise money for individuals in need of prosthetics
- Donation of over $10k to a fund a local group that builds schools in 3rd world countries
- Raised $4k to support the Doug Flutie Jr., Foundation for Autism during our Annual Golf Tournament
- Create holiday baskets and prepare food donations for local Salvation Army
Aqueduct Technologies is proud to offer its employees a community volunteer day to help support organizations that are personally meaningful to them. Recently, Marie SaoBento, Senior Project Manager at Aqueduct, participated in a mission trip to Blessed Assurance...Read more
Aqueduct Technologies is proud to be a sponsor of the Annual Lantheus Charity Golf Tournament to benefit the Summer Experiences in Greater Lowell (SEGL), a United Way of Massachusetts Bay and Merrimack Valley program. SEGL helps offset summer learning loss among...Read more
Aqueduct Technologies is proud to be the Tournament Sponsor at the Providence Community Health Center (PCHC) 13th Annual Golf Benefit to support Rhode Island’s largest community health center caring for more than 60,000 under-served patients in Providence and the...Read more
Aqueduct Technologies, Inc. is proud to be sponsoring Forsyth's A Taste and a Toast: Come Home to Forsyth event to celebrate the progress of their Kids program that builds healthy communities by improving children’s dental health where they live and learn. Event...Read more
On September 11th, 2001, Welles Remy Crowther died a hero, laying down his own life so others could live. Through Welles’ courage, selflessness, spirit, and signature bandanna, he became known as the “Man in the Red Bandanna”. While we didn’t have a chance to meet...Read more
We will work with you to find the perfect solution to your technical challenge, all for free.